- MKAL Shawl for 2014 by Josh Ryks. Knit out of Dancing Dog Dyeworks Twist Sock in the color ways Stormy, Silver Lining, and Pumpkin using US size 5/3.75 mm needles.
- Secret Design #2 by Josh Ryks. Knit out of Sun Valley Fibers 100% Superwash single ply fingering in the color ways Woodside Gold, Oliver, and Kent on US size 4/3.5mm needles.
- Megalodon by Marc Smollin. Knit out of Wollmeise Sockenwolle 80/20 Twin in the Pesto color way, Malabrigo Sock in the Chocolate Armargo color way, and Gringnasco Champagne in the 508 colorway on US size 4/3.5mm needles.
- Rock Island Shawl by Jared Flood. Knit out of Malabrigo Lace in the colorways Cypress and VAA on US size 6/4.00 mm needles.
- Secret Design #4 by Josh Ryks. Knit out of Sun Valley Fibers MCS! in the color ways Onyx, Sangria, and Smoke Signals on US size 4/3.5 mm needles.
- New Design by Josh Ryks, Knit out of Leading Men Fiber Arts in the Show Stopper base in the color way Envy.
- Color Craving MKAL 2013 by Stephen West. To be knit out of Dragonfly Fibers Pixie Skein in the color ways Zombie Apocalypse and That Ol’ Chestnut, also using madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the Baltic color way.
SOUND THE TRUMPET:
THRUST AND CUT:
- Marc Smollin Designs group. Go to the PterotactKAL registration thread to sign up and receive your coupon code.
- Coupon Code for Josh’s shop is: swordofacoupon Use it for 25% off your pattern purchase through the end of September! Join the KAL!!! 😀
- Spartickes Dyes!
- January Thaw!!!!
- Yarn Over
REMEMBER: TO KNIT OR NOT TO KNIT IS NOT THE QUESTION.