- Megalodon by Marc Smollin. Knit out of Wollmeise Sockenwolle 80/20 Twin in the color way Pesto, Malabrigo Yarn Sock in the color way Chocolate Amargo, and Grignasco Champagne in the color way 508 on US size 4/ 3.5 mm needles.
- Grettir by Jared Flood. Knit out of Cascade 220 in the color way Black, Valley Yarns Northampton Worsted in the Oceanic Heather, White, Light Grey, and Dark Grey on US size 7/4.5 mm needles.
- Color Craving by Stephen West. Knit out of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the color way Baltic and Dragonfly Fibers Pixie in the color ways That Ol’ Chestnut and Zombie Apocalypse on US size 6/4.00 mm needles.
- Secret Design #4 by Josh Ryks. Knit out of Sun Valley Fibers MCS! in the color ways Onyx, Sangria, and Smoke Signals on US size 4/3.5 mm needles.
SOUND THE TRUMPET:
- Thank you Lesley! 😀
THRUST AND CUT:
- Sword of a KAL: geoknittrix designs. The KAL end date has been extended to the 31st of October.
- Social Media Scarf.
- Sherlock Tea Sampler! 😀
3 thoughts on “Episode 58: Hypothesises”
The plural is hypotheses, which sounds like “seez” at the end.
Extraneous is the appropriate word, and it was pronounced correctly.
In Dutch, people from Amsterdam are called “Amsterdammers”.
Irish Coffee is made specifically with Irish Whisky.
It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d most certainly donate to this superb blog!
I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my
Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.